Lingering Uncertainty

The day was 02nd Mar, seven months down the line life has changed so drastically that I would fail to recognize it if I didn’t know better. An employee has taken the leap to become an employer; a grabber is turning into a contributor and a boy into a man. What started off as a fantasy, a dream, is reality today. Apprehension has morphed into belief, wish into hope and dreams into work. This is a story of an entrepreneur, a un-conventional one at that.

My schooling and engineering has been from just-another institution, like some learned men (fathers of some of my friends) put it! But I’m glad I was not involved in the rat race to the top that early in my life. It has probably given me more time to concentrate on myself and have fun in general. But having worked alongside and finally managed wards of these schools, I now firmly believe that schools and colleges can only do so much to a kid’s development. What he faces in the world outside cannot be prepared for. There are no rules in the world, no boundaries, no presumptions and definitely no formula for success.

The world is a beautiful place. Everyone has a cocoon around himself which makes him feel in control. Not everyone can handle the uncertainties beyond these boundaries, not everyone is made for it. If they were, the world would be a boring place. Let’s face it! it’s the uncertainties that make us all tick. It’s the people who can handle these situations effectively, succeed. So, if you have an ardent need to be in control of the situation all the time then this is NOT for you.
For me the last seven months have been a roller-coaster (more ups than downs). Although nothing in the world can prepare you for a life like this, I would not trade it for anything in the world!

Comments

  1. cough!cough! well well! quite a write up! that's all I have to say C_ _ _ _ _ _ I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will choose to ignore the fill in the blanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. He can talk the talk.... now walk the talk...C_ _ _ _ _ _!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty neat rajakutty...
    black background and white fonts !!!
    not easy to read. see if you can do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get you a pair of neat glasses. How about that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence of it all